A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fogle, Vascular & endovascular surgeon is Satisfactory. Dr. Fogle has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fogle, MD, MS, FACS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angiography, and Angioplasty and stenting.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogle graduated from University of California at San Francisco Sch of M.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fogle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Fogle practice?
Dr. Martin Fogle practices Vascular Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marty Fogle