A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fogle, Vascular & endovascular surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogle
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Fogle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fogle, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogle graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fogle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Fogle FACS, MD, and MS is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Fogle practice?
- Dr. Martin Fogle has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Fogle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.