A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fogle, Vascular & endovascular surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fogle, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogle graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fogle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Fogle FACS, MD, and MS is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Fogle practice?
- Dr. Martin Fogle has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Fogle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.