A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Forrest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forrest
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Forrest, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forrest has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Thomas Forrest DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Forrest practice?
- Dr. Martin Forrest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Forrest practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, ME and Lakeland, FL.
See Easton Internists and Easton Pulmonologists.