A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fowler, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fowler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Fowler DO is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Martin Fowler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Fowler practices Neurology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurologists.