Learn more about Dr. Martin Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fowler, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fowler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Fowler DO is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Martin Fowler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martin Fowler practices Neurology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.