A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Fowler, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fowler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Fowler practice?
Dr. Martin Fowler practices Neurology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurologists.