Dr. Martin Freedman MD Patient Reviews

4.9

August 26th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr Freedman to anyone struggling with fertility issues. From our first consultation visit to our final visit (at 8 weeks pregnant), Dr Freedman was extremely attentive, responsive, and compassionate. My only regret was not visiting Dr Freedman earlier in our 'trying to conceive' journey. Previous to going to RMA, we were with another reproductive endocrinology practice which we felt was factory-like and where I felt like a number. After several months at that practice, I consulted a friend who had also struggled with fertility and she praised Dr Freedman so I had to give him and RMA a try. Our experience with Dr Freedman was nothing short of exceptional.

August 24th, 2016
Thankful for Dr. Freedman
I want to take this time to thank Dr. Martin Freedman and his associates, for helping me with my infertility. I highly recommend Dr. Freedman, he takes his time to know and help his patients. I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr. Freedman.

August 24th, 2016
Excellent
From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Freedman we knew our dreams of having a family would come true. He was always straight and honest with us which was exactly what we needed to hear, not some roundabout talk that could have taken us down a different and longer path. Going through fertility issues are stressful as it is but we always had complete comfort and confidence in Dr. Freedman who always assured us our dream of becoming parents was going to happen soon. And it did! Him and the whole RMA staff always provided us support and encouragement that we needed. If you want to start your family ASAP and know without a doubt you are in good hands and will have the family of your dreams, Dr. Freedman and RMA is the place for you.

August 23rd, 2016
We couldn't have been in better hands
We are incredibly grateful to Dr. Freedman and his team at RMA. His empathy and expertise made a difficult period in our lives a little bit easier. Despite setbacks he never gave up on us, and thanks to him we are hopefully expecting our first child soon. We would recommend him and his practice to anyone looking to start a family.

May 7th, 2016
Best Doctor Around!!!
Dr. Freedman was amazing. He always took the time to make sure I understood everything that was going on. He took real interest in myself and having a successful outcome. He is extremely knowledgeable and has the experience to back him! I could not have asked for a better staff, Doctor or experience.

May 2nd, 2016
Very simply...."The best". I would recommend this doctor to anyone having trouble getting pregnant.

February 14th, 2016
Both my obgyn and a friend recommended RMA and Dr. Freedman and we are so happy we chose to move forward with him. infertility is very stressful and is not an easy thing to go through, but Dr. Freedman made me feel very comfortable and positive throughout the entire process. I am happy to say I am now pregnant and owe it all to Dr. Freedman. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman and RMA to anyone having problems conceiving. It will be the best decision you make.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Freedman is the best. He is the reason we have a 3.5 year old daughter, and he is the reason I am currently pregnant with our second. Everyone at RMA in Langhorne is friendly, professional, and courteous. They truly felt like a second family. I would highly recommend RMA and Dr. Freedman to anyone.

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Freedman is not only a brilliant doctor, but an incredible person. Infertility is an extremely difficult condition to deal with, but his calm demeanor made me calm, his quiet strength gave me strength, and his sweet disposition and confidence in his experience allowed me to get through the tougher days with a smile. He and his staff are tremendous at what they do and welcome you into the RMA family, ensuring you feel like you are their #1 priority at all times. He has blessed me with two beautiful children and will continue to have a special place in my heart always. In my opinion, you will not find a better doctor nor team than RMA!

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Freedman is amazing!
After trying to conceive for almost two years, my husband and I made an appointment for a consultation at RMA Willow Grove PA to gather more information about our options. From the moment we met Dr. Freedman, My husband and I felt comfortable, secure, and well informed. Additionally, the nurses and staff at RMA provided prompt, efficient care with both expertise and patience. Dr. Freedman and his team were always on top of absolutely everything. They found a way to make a process that tends to be very stressful and complicated run as smoothly as possible! Before you could think of a question, they already answered it for you. If you are looking for a fertility expert who will offer comprehensive treatment and truly genuine care, I wouldn't hesitate for a second in recommending Dr. Freedman and his incredible assistants at RMA Willow Grove PA.

June 24th, 2015
Compassionate doctor and staff
Dr. Freedman and all of the staff at RMA are amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and outcome. We have a wonderful little boy now thanks to Dr. Freedman. We can't thank him enough.

June 24th, 2015
A wonderful doctor
Dr Freedman is what every doctor should be. Kind, compassionate, caring and empathetic. When going through infertility you need someone like him on your side. Any emotion that I felt, he was right there with me feeling the same. I am 17 weeks pregnant thanks to dr freedman. I owe my completed family to him. He's extra special too because he gave me a sister 21 years ago. Now he's given my son his very own sister. Forever grateful to this man.