A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin L Freeman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Martin Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.