Dr. Martin Fried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Fried?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Martin Fried?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

immediate service

saw us right away without a wait

July 25th, 2016

Dr Fried was very knowledgeable on nutrition and helped my son with autism by discovering he had the MTHFR gene and could benefit from a special diet

April 11th, 2015

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Fried takes the time with you to really figure out what is going on and wants to get to the bottom of what's causing your problems or symptoms. He also is in favor of a natural approach to help you instead of just giving you a prescription to make your syptoms go away.

November 9th, 2014

Treat the problem, not the symptom

Dr Fried has a unique approach in which he listens to your concerns and addresses them. Unlike other doctors who want to give you a pill and send you on your way, He worked with me to find out the cause of my problem and solve it over time. It took a few sessions, but he did find the cause and was able to treat the underlying problem, not just the symptom

August 4th, 2014

one in a million

dr fried is a rare find because he truly listens and honestly tries to help. His background in nutrition is a rare find in a physician and he integrates it well into his practice .

July 9th, 2014

Take time to do a good job

Unlike many doctors today who only see you for five minutes, Dr Fried, took his time to findout what the problem was and to make recommendations that I could follow. On follow up, my heartburn had gone away as did my nausea and vomiting.

March 14th, 2014

Doctor Fried helped me.

Acid reflux is no easy thing to conquer. With the help of Dr Fried, I lost weight and got rid of it. He did a body fat index test on me and other tests to find out what was going on with me. PS, I lost weight, got, ate properly under his guidance. Thank you Doc Martin !!! You are the best !!!!!

March 14th, 2014

Amazing doctor

Dr Fried took his time to find out what was the nutritional problem I had. He did take his time to ask appropriate questions and delve into my condition. Dr Fried found and treated the underlying cause of my problem and didn't just treat the symptoms

May 14th, 2013

Very organized

There was no wait time for Dr Fried. He saw us immediately. He spent an hour with us for the initial consultation. Making an appointment with Dr Fried was easy and convenient. He sent us email reminders for followup appointments. He was very organized, courteous, and kind.

January 24th, 2011

Timely appointments

While some other doctors have a 3-6 month wait, We were able to see Dr. Fried immediately. He was courteous, caring, and put us at ease regarding our child's condition. He wrote down instructions to follow and gave us a copy. He called us with 24 hours to find out how our child was doing and to make further recommendations. His compassion and medical expertise is very much appreciated.

October 18th, 2010

An unknown gem

Dr Fried is a gem. I found him through the internet while looking for a nutrition physician for my child with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. His knowledge of nutrition is superior. He gave us practical nutritional advice which has helped to wean our son off steroid medications. He was friendly, approachable, kind, and extremely compassionate. My son loved the toy trains and fish tank in his office. Dr Fried relates well to parents and their children.

April 9th, 2010

A pleasure to work with

Dr Martin Fried is a pleasure to work with, He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and practical. My kids felt at ease with him and reassured of their condition. He explains things in a clear and concise manner and goes above and beyond to his patients and their families.