Dr. Martin Frisosky Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

January 26th, 2015

Dr Frisosky Wrote The Wrong Prescription And Now Wants To Charge Me Again For Another Office Visit

Today I ran out of a prescription skin cream I have been using for a few years. Over a year ago I went to Dr Martin Frisosky and paid for an appointment to see him. During the appointment I asked him to give me a refill for the skin cream I have been using when needed. Recently I went to purchase the new skin cream only to find out that he prescribed the wrong one even though I showed him what I needed when I went to see him. When I called to ask him to rewrite the proper prescription so I could pick it up he refused to do so unless I paid for another office visit! I explained to him that he is no longer on my new Obamacare list and I asked him again to call in the skin cream that he should have written up in the first place as I already paid for that visit and he refused again while telling me that because of Obamacare he refuses to accept anyone that takes part in it. They now have to pay cash or have private insurance if they want to see him! I really don't care for Obamacare myself because my insurance rates went up by 3X of what it used to be to the point of now being unaffordable but to be bullied into paying Dr Frisosky again for a mistake about skin cream that he made over a year ago really upsets me to the point of writing this poor rating letter here on Google Plus and on many other DR rating websites throughout the internet for people to read and learn from. I do not get joy from writing this rating e-mail! However I feel that it needs to be done when doctors care more about the money they can bring in instead of doing the right thing for the people that need them even after making a mistake by writing the wrong prescription!

March 30th, 2010