Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Hepatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Awesome  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr Hoffman is a life saver. He was dead on with my diagnosis of autoimmune hepatitis and gave me expert advice and treatment . I am currently back to normal thanks to his swift prognosis and care.. I realize just how lucky I was to find him!!

Sep 28th, 2012

I would not recommend this group. Never got back to me after my first visit. Had to schedule another appt just to speak with him. The office staff is horrible. No one ever answers the phone.

Sep 13th, 2012

My husband was diagnosed with Hep B years ago and I was referred to Dr. Hoffman. My husband at that time had undergone a whole bunch treatment with other doctors non of which we were impressed by.I did not know what to expect from Dr. Hoffman. Dr. Hoffman proved us wrong. Dr. Hoffman is courteous and professional. Every time a test is ordered (i.e. blood work, radiology, etc.) rather than have his staff call and inform patients of the results he actually does the calling. Very impressive. I thank god that Dr. Hoffman is my husband's doctor. I no longer accompany my husband to his visits as I did with other doctors because i know my husband is in good hands with Dr. Hoffman.

by Lisa Kay Sprous on Sep 16th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Hoffman's with complete liver failure in 2002 when he was under Dr. Adrien DiBisceglie at SLU. Dr. Hoffman saved my life. I will never ever forget him. God Bless You, Dr. Hoffman!!