A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad Gelbke graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Konrad Gelbke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke practice?
- Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Bozeman, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Temple Terrace, FL.
See Bozeman Orthopedic Surgeons and Bozeman Surgeons.