A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konrad Gelbke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konrad Gelbke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad Gelbke graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konrad Gelbke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke practice?
- Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Konrad Gelbke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Bozeman, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Bozeman Orthopedic Surgeons and Bozeman Surgeons.