Learn more about Dr. Martin Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Gillespie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Johnson Gillespie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Martin Gillespie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Gillespie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Latrobe Orthopedic Surgeons and Latrobe Sports Medicine Doctors.