A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Gillespie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Latrobe Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Gillespie practice?
Dr. Martin Gillespie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Greensburg, PA.
See Du Bois Orthopedic Surgeons.