Learn more about Dr. Martin Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Gillespie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Johnson Gillespie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Martin Gillespie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Gillespie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Latrobe Orthopedic Surgeons and Latrobe Surgeons.