A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Gilliland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gilliland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Gilliland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Martin Gilliland has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Gilliland practices Family Medicine near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Family Physicians.