Dr. Martin Glover MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Montgomery, AL

August 7th, 2013
We like Dr. Glover!
We have been seeing Dr. Glover since we moved to Montgomery about 7 years ago. All 3 of my children see him. Dr. Glover always spends adequate time in the room with the parent/patient and he explains things to where you really understand him. The only thing that this entire office may have that is "not for you" is that they are pro-vaccinations (this was not an issue with me). They are breastfeeding friendly and knowledgeable, which is very helpful. I also like that the office is very quick to schedule a "sick" visit and they do not seem to overbook. I have seen Dr. Simon and Dr. Trumbull (when my kids were sick and Dr. Glover was not available) and they are great, too. Each doctor has a something different to offer personality-wise, but I really like them all. Dr. Simon is GREAT with kids and getting them to cooperate. Think that was the only time my child didn't cry during an otoscope viewing! Anyway, we have really enjoyed this office.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. Glover has been the doctor for my children since my oldest were small. I just cannot say enough good about him! I can say that I feel like he is thorough without going overboard with tests. I trust his diagnosis because I feel like he is caring, concerned, and truly wants to get it right. Very kind and professional and I always feel comfortable with the level of care received. My children are teenagers now and I hate the thought of having to leave this practice. Guess I'll just keep bringing them as long as they'll see them!