A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Goldman is Excellent. Dr. Goldman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Echocardiography and Heart Valve Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Martin Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile