Dr. Martin Gorbien Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin Gorbien?

July 27th, 2017

Awfull

He is the worst he says he studied in Guadalajara and can't speak Spanish he has poor bedside manner I would rather die than see him stay away from that egotistical so called doctor

September 17th, 2013

Can not recommend this doctor!

My mother and I had concerns about Dr. Gorbien at her first appointment. After meeting with her for 5 minutes, he told her and me that she was depressed like most of his elderly patients and put her on a depression medicine. Wrong! After he changed most of her medications, I was watching my mother slowly getting weaker & disoriented over a period of about 6 months. Under his care and his recommended medications, I was told that her immune system had weakened and she developed pneumonia and was rushed to the hospital emergency. She finally has a new doctor who is slowly taking her off of Gorbien's recommended drugs and she is regaining her mind & strength. Most doctors I have come in contact with, I could recommend but not this one.

February 4th, 2013

ex employee

He treats his staff poorly, if he does not like you he will find anything to get rid of you I worked for him and I was pregnant he didn't care If I had a family he is very rude and I would not take my grandparents to him if he doesn't care about his staff well being how would he care about his patient ooh only if they have money he wil be polite if your poor forget it...

December 17th, 2011

Best Doctor Anywhere

When I lived in Chicago, I knew Dr. Gorbien was a blessing for which I was always grateful. That level of appreciation has not dissipated in the five+ years since I moved to California. He listens to the patient, perhaps for a hidden clue, and possesses deep analytical skills to see the whole patient picture. I'm saving up to travel back for one last check-up before the final check out.

September 1st, 2011

Uncaring

Bedside manner - non existent.Spanish Speaking - not a drop of SpanishDoesn't want to hear any opinion other than his own.

July 11th, 2014