Dr. Martin Graf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Graf?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Martin Graf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2015

Best Doctor and my primary

Best doctor hands down, and I have met a lot of doctors. We live in a world were you cannot trust your own doctor or dentist and he has more then earned my trust. He has helped me when I had nowhere else to turn and does not have that typical look down on you doctor attitude. He treats you with respect and is also funny and puts you at ease. He is smarter then many specialists I know and I think about things like man its gonna suck when he retires one day, cause he is just that good. His staff is friendly unlike most places and he keeps his office running like a fine Swiss watch.

October 6th, 2011

Just aweful! Rude staff- left after one year, he just doesn't know what he is doing and the staff is rude and abrupt. Found another Dr who discovered what was bothering me in the first office visit.

July 7th, 2011

Dr. Graf is a great doctor. Excellent bedside manner and you feel he is really listening to you. He provides thoughtful insight and knowledge about your problem. I didn't believe such doctors still existed.

November 30th, 2009

Best Doc in Maryland

I have been a patient of Dr. Graf's for many years and have found him to available, knowledgeable, warm, caring and incredibly bright. I recommend him highly.

October 16th, 2009

My doctor for years...

I highly recommend Dr. Graf to anyone looking for a physician. Dr. Graf has been treating my allergies for years and he has also been my primary care physician (as well as treating my husband). Dr. Graf is caring, listens and orders the necessary tests to figure out problems you are having if the diagnosis is not obvious. I feel that I can trust Dr. Graf and that he is doing his 'medical best' to see that I am receiving the best medical attention possible. Since we are established patients we never have problems getting appointments.

August 15th, 2008

Excellent doctor

Doesn't spend a lot of time, but does what needs to be done. Always available when needed.

March 27th, 2017