Martin F Graham Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

November 5th, 2015
Our son was struggling with weight loss and early satiety and Dr. Graham was highly recommended by our pediatrician, and other professionals in the field. His care has been outstanding. He is blunt and direct and will not mince words. If you expect your doctor to coddle you, you will not like him. But we wanted a doctor who was experienced, well regarded by his peers, and above all, extremely knowledgeable. To some, he might come across as arrogant but to me he came across as confident and self-assured. For the first time in 11 years, we have a comprehensive plan to address our son's issues, and a doctor who is invested in helping him get better. I agree with another poster who said to come prepared with questions. Also come prepared to answer his questions about history and symptoms. He will pepper you with questions and the more prepared you are, the better.

September 19th, 2011
Thinks highly of himself!
Dr. Graham was very intimiated by the fact that I dared to ask good questions (I am a biologist), and have opinions (which were later upheld by new Dr.). I remained polite, but he walked out of the office, loudly pronouncing his high level position. No beside manner with daughter either. If you like spending our insurance dollars on needless invasive options, and being treated dismissively, he's your man!

August 4th, 2011
he did not seem to like that i had other children with me to my daughters appt. i was hoping for a bit more friendly!

March 25th, 2010
Dr. Graham is extremely competent & knowledgeable. He and his staff provide excellent care for my young daughter. I recommend having specific questions written down to ask him as he will not always elaborate. Everyone I've consulted in the medical field has agreed on and deferred to Dr. Graham's expertise. My daughter has a complicated and unusual case, and Dr. Graham is very attentive, responsive, and thorough in providing the best care possible for her.