Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Grieme
Dr. Martin Grieme, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Aransas Pass, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Grieme is affiliated with North Bay Hospital, Bay Area Medical Center and Doctors Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Grieme has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Martin Grieme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Linda Fraser
Corpus Christi, TX 0.16 mi35
Dr. Alton Moore II
Adult Care, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.80 mi7
Dr. Glenn Griffin
Bariatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.80 mi32