A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Griglak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Griglak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Griglak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griglak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Griglak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Griglak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Griglak practice?
- Dr. Martin Griglak has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Griglak practices Emergency Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Emergency Physicians.