A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Gubernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Gubernick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Gubernick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubernick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gubernick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Gubernick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Gubernick practice?
- Dr. Martin Gubernick has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Gubernick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.