Dr. Martin Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Lee?

June 25th, 2013

WORST RECEPTIONIST HELEN

My husband and I have been going to Mr. Lee's office many times over the past few month. The doctor is very kind and took good care for me and my husband. since he is in KMG and close to my house i kept going to this office. However, I and my husband had a poor experience. I feel it is important that the doctor should be aware of the behavior of the employee The receptionist seemed to be annoyed. She did not smile or say anything friendly. We thought maybe she was just having a bad day.But she is still like that. I agree with other people's review about the receptionist

July 29th, 2011

Very unpleasant employees.

I have a very unpleasant experience. The doctor seemed to be okay but one of the employees there made me so upset. I paid a co-pay in cash(she didn't accept debit card)and later they charged it again. I told her that I already paid it and I always pay it whenever I visit the doctor's office. But they never consider my words seriously or think it is their mistake.They keep sending me the statement and treat me as a liar. I wanted to talk to the doctor directly but she never allowed to talk to him on the phone and threatened me that she will hand it to collection agency. I have never experienced this kind of treat from the hospital. Very unpleasant. I don't recommend the hospital to my coworkers, and they think it's absurd too.

July 28th, 2014