Learn more about Dr. Martin Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Holt Walker MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Walker practice?
- Dr. Martin Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Walker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Carpinteria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Carpinteria Internists, Carpinteria Hematologists, and Carpinteria Oncologists.