A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weiss is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Chromophobe Adenoma)
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin H Weiss FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Martin Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Weiss practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.