A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Chromophobe Adenoma)
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harvey Weiss FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Martin Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weiss practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.