A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hanisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hanisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hanisch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanisch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hanisch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Hanisch MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Hanisch practice?
- Dr. Martin Hanisch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hanisch practices Urology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Urologists.