Dr. Martin Hannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Hannon?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Martin Hannon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Best dr EVER

I was dealing with some major Post Partum Depression and he and his staff assured me I would be fine and get through this hard time in my "season" of life. He has great bed side manner and is great with my daughter (2 years old) and she feels completely safe with him and his staff.

September 23rd, 2016

Worthless

This guy doesn't care about patients, he only cares about the money he gets from them. I was told I had to see him prior to getting a referral to a specialist. I show up for my appointment where he says I have no clue what's wrong, let me send you to a specialist. I was in the room with him for about 3 minutes. I get a bill from him stating I owe him $115 for doing nothing except sending me somewhere else. Mind you that's what I owe him not including the $149 he got from my insurance. MONEY HUNGRY worthless Dr. Do yourself a favor and find a Dr. that cares about you not the paycheck.

July 13th, 2013

Terrible doctor in bed with pharm companies

Dr. Hannon is a terrible doctor. He screwed both my husband and myself over by prescribing expensive meds that even the pharmacist was confused as to why a doctor would prescribe these meds when there are cheaper, similar versions and even said the doctor must be getting a payoff from the pharm companies. DO NOT GO TO DR. HANNON!

January 21st, 2013

Love this doctor

Dr. Hannon is a great doctor. He's well versed in treatment and medication, and he doesn't make you feel inferior or intimidated, like some doctors do. His attitude is always positive and compassionate. The waits can sometimes go beyond 20 minutes but that's because he is good and worth the wait and takes time to really listen and understand.

January 21st, 2013

great experience highly recommended

I would highly recommend doctor Hands medical practice to anyone. Every experience we have had has been very helpful and the staff is great too. Freedom & Kimi & Jody have worked with me on Billing, Appointment and other issues when needed.

January 20th, 2013

President of Preferals Lead Generations Services

One of the Best Doctors in Northwest Arkansas - Not just one of the best Doctors but also one of the best practices when considering the staff. All of the staff have always been very helpful and work hard to get me into see Dr. Hannon everytime I call usually the same day. I've only once had to wait beyond 15 minutes due to an urgent situation but they are Doctors not Waiters. If it was me, I would want them to finish working with me. I recently had a diagnoses that was treated but when I saw Dr. Hannon the second time showing him I wasn't better he immediately knew what the problem was and I was on the rapid path to healing. Different diseases present different ways so this is to be expected. I have a 10 year healthcare background and now work for myself and another company and really appreciate how Dr. Hannon has treated all of us and the time he takes to do it. I've noticed two reviews from disgruntled employees that should be ignored. One worked with insurance and one now works in a hospital but both were fired. So don't believe them.

January 5th, 2012

Solid caring doctor

My husband and I both leave dr hannon feeling better. He has an excellent bedside manner and really works toward treating the patient. He has previously gotten a bad rap because of his staff. Their response time is slow and consistent with short staffing. This is improving with the addition of new staff that is occurring. We are both professionals and would recommend him personally.

October 12th, 2011

He lied and does not care for the patient by not returning any calls

In my past i have had 2 years of insurance billing experience. I asked Dr. Hannon if I would get a bill for the radiologist since he told me he was sending x rays to one. He told me that I would not be billed for the x ray. I received a bill in the mail. Long story short I asked for the Dr. Marty Hannon and his nurse Jody the firewall would only talk with me. I asked for him to call back 3 separate times and his nurse Jody was also finding the entire ordeal amusing. To make matters worst I received a bill from their 3rd party billing company for 175.00. I paid it but then received the EOB's from the insurance showing I owed way less. I am now dealing with their 3rd party billing company and it will not just end. Currently I recruit Physicians and in my past I have 2 years of insurance billing as well. It will never be an excuse for a Dr. to not call his patient. Lie to his patient, and have zero clue about insurance billing and just pay some 3rd party to do it for them. Sorry but this 36 year old Dr. doesn't even deserve 1 star!

October 26th, 2009

I love Dr. Hannon!

I love Dr. Hannon. He is the most caring physician I have ever seen in my life. He actually really cares about you and your wellbeing. He doesn't try to rush you out of his office and he will explain answers to any of your questions. I am proud to call him my family physician and I have referred everyone I know to him!

September 11th, 2008

Dr Hannon Review

Dr. Hannon is a wonderful person and doctor. He always went far beyond what was ask of expected. You will like him if you give him a try.

August 27th, 2017