Family Physicians

2603 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Ste 109
Rogers, AR 72758
479-636-4138
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

This doctor is great as a doctor but his staff is poor at best. Very unknowledgable and inconsitent. Office staff doesn't return calls, and when call back they put on hold for 10 minutes. They also have different prices for same type of visit and can't explain why. We have been patients for 4 years and yet now that my child is on ARkids they refuse to see him. Wait time is HORRIBLE. last coupld visits have been well over an hour with only 5 minutes with doctor.

|  Terrible doctor in bed with pharm companies  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Hannon is a terrible doctor. He screwed both my husband and myself over by prescribing expensive meds that even the pharmacist was confused as to why a doctor would prescribe these meds when there are cheaper, similar versions and even said the doctor must be getting a payoff from the pharm companies. DO NOT GO TO DR. HANNON!

|  Love this doctor  |  show details
by Bonita Lund on Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Hannon is a great doctor. He's well versed in treatment and medication, and he doesn't make you feel inferior or intimidated, like some doctors do. His attitude is always positive and compassionate. The waits can sometimes go beyond 20 minutes but that's because he is good and worth the wait and takes time to really listen and understand.

|  great experience highly recommended  |  show details
by Lorie Rogers on Jan 21st, 2013

I would highly recommend doctor Hands medical practice to anyone. Every experience we have had has been very helpful and the staff is great too. Freedom & Kimi & Jody have worked with me on Billing, Appointment and other issues when needed.

|  President of Preferals Lead Generations Services  |  show details
by Craig Joyner on Jan 20th, 2013

One of the Best Doctors in Northwest Arkansas - Not just one of the best Doctors but also one of the best practices when considering the staff. All of the staff have always been very helpful and work hard to get me into see Dr. Hannon everytime I call usually the same day. I've only once had to wait beyond 15 minutes due to an urgent situation but they are Doctors not Waiters. If it was me, I would want them to finish working with me. I recently had a diagnoses that was treated but when I saw Dr. Hannon the second time showing him I wasn't better he immediately knew what the problem was and I was on the rapid path to healing. Different diseases present different ways so this is to be expected. I have a 10 year healthcare background and now work for myself and another company and really appreciate how Dr. Hannon has treated all of us and the time he takes to do it. I've noticed two reviews from disgruntled employees that should be ignored. One worked with insurance and one now works in a hospital but both were fired. So don't believe them.

|  Solid caring doctor  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

My husband and I both leave dr hannon feeling better. He has an excellent bedside manner and really works toward treating the patient. He has previously gotten a bad rap because of his staff. Their response time is slow and consistent with short staffing. This is improving with the addition of new staff that is occurring. We are both professionals and would recommend him personally.

|  Crappy Doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I have seen Marty for over a year now and he has been ok until this year. He wrongfully diagnosed me in July and then didn't treat me at that time. I had pain for my problems and went to ER twice and the ER doctor twice tried to get ahold of him and he never called the ER back. And when I called over myself to his clinic I get from his nurse Jody he doesn't call his patient's back I do. Well I work for a hospital and our doctors call everybody back not their nurse. And Marty or Jody if you read this just remember I have a big mouth and will tell everybody and don't ever apply at the hospital where I work.

|  He lied and does not care for the patient by not returning any calls  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

In my past i have had 2 years of insurance billing experience. I asked Dr. Hannon if I would get a bill for the radiologist since he told me he was sending x rays to one. He told me that I would not be billed for the x ray. I received a bill in the mail. Long story short I asked for the Dr. Marty Hannon and his nurse Jody the firewall would only talk with me. I asked for him to call back 3 separate times and his nurse Jody was also finding the entire ordeal amusing. To make matters worst I received a bill from their 3rd party billing company for 175.00. I paid it but then received the EOB's from the insurance showing I owed way less. I am now dealing with their 3rd party billing company and it will not just end. Currently I recruit Physicians and in my past I have 2 years of insurance billing as well. It will never be an excuse for a Dr. to not call his patient. Lie to his patient, and have zero clue about insurance billing and just pay some 3rd party to do it for them. Sorry but this 36 year old Dr. doesn't even deserve 1 star!

|  I love Dr. Hannon!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

I love Dr. Hannon. He is the most caring physician I have ever seen in my life. He actually really cares about you and your wellbeing. He doesn't try to rush you out of his office and he will explain answers to any of your questions. I am proud to call him my family physician and I have referred everyone I know to him!

|  Dr Hannon Review  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2008

Dr. Hannon is a wonderful person and doctor. He always went far beyond what was ask of expected. You will like him if you give him a try.