A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Harris, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harris MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Harris practice?
- Dr. Martin Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Harris practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.