A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hart MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Hart practice?
- Dr. Martin Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hart practices Dermatology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Dermatologists.