Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. S Harwin
Dr. S Harwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Harwin is affiliated with New Britain General Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. S Harwin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. S Harwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Noelle Leong
New Britain, CT 0 mi8
Dr. Bernadette Hillman
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Britain, CT 0 mi6
Dr. Daniel Langford
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0 mi36