A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hauptschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hauptschein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hauptschein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptschein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hauptschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Hauptschein MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Hauptschein practice?
- Dr. Martin Hauptschein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hauptschein practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.