A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hauptschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hauptschein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hauptschein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptschein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hauptschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauptschein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Hauptschein practice?
Dr. Martin Hauptschein practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors, Los Angeles Family Physicians, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.