A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Herman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Herman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Herman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Herman practice?
- Dr. Martin Herman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Martin Herman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.