A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Herman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Herman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Herman practice?
- Dr. Martin Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Herman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.