Dr. Martin Hernandez-Bem Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

good doctor

good doctor he find what others doctors dint find in me

September 18th, 2013

Former classmate bullied by this doctor.

This doctor went to elementary school with me in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He bullied me for two years (6 and 7 grade). I was shocked to see that he became a doctor and attempts to help peoiple. Please forward this message to him since I would like to address him directly and ask him if he remembers and if, in retospect, he is proud of what he did. I'm happy to review the ratings by patients and to dis cover that he is, at best, an average doctor.

March 23rd, 2013

dont go here

Brought my parents to dr and you have to sign in at 8am and dont see the dr til 4 in the afternoon. Never have seen anything like this. Took them for a second apt and dr's office was closed with no notification and no explanation. Not professional

July 2nd, 2012

3 to 4 hour wait time is crazy

June 20th, 2012

Fantastic

wonderfull doctor worth the waiting time every minute of it. sometimes I wait an hour but its worth it after seeing him I feel my health is secured.

November 30th, 2011

Great dr. It is awful that he makes you wait hours!

October 12th, 2011

do not understand why appointments are given and the doctor not even there yet.

September 12th, 2011

The Worst Dr. I have ever seen!!!

Terrible wait times. Had a 1:45 appt. And was not seen until .4:00. The nurse tried to run every test they could .on me so they could .jack up the bill to the insurance co. The so called Dr. Saw me for 5 min. across the desk in his office, not an exam room. I have numerous medical problems and even though it was my first visit he performed no exam. I brought my medical file from my prior Dr. but he only looked at it for five seconds and saw no need to make a copy for himself even though he was supposed to be my new primary care. He was unprofessional, rude, and insulting. The chairs in his waiting room were worn through to the foam cushions. They looked like .furniture .from a crack house or like something on the tree belt for the trashmen to pick up. It was the worst experience .I ever had at a doctors office

April 20th, 2011

wait time was over 4 hours

July 5th, 2010

Horrible wait time - multiple visits

My wait time for this doctor was over 4 hours each time that I visited. I sat in the waiting room from 9:30 (for a 9:45) appointment until 2pm to be seen just to get the written results of my bloodwork. The staff had called me at 9:15am to remind me that I had an appt that day and to be on time....the doctor did not even arrive to the office until 1pm. No apologies were offered at any time. My first visit was much the same way, about a 5 hour wait that day for my initial new patient appointment....then the doctor (and assistants) spent a total of 10 minutes with me, including time for weights and measurements and consultation.It was also difficult to communicate with the office personnel as the woman who first waited on me did not speak any English, wrote down my birthdate wrong 3x (in spite of me giving it to her in Spanish on the 3rd time), and having little organization in how they helped patients as they took patients from the middle and the end of the line even when my appt was earlier and I had been there longer.

October 12th, 2009

Horrible wait time

I went to this Dr for the first time and waiting 4 HOURS to see him!!!! I had an appointment so it should NOT have taken that long. If you are sick DON'T GO HERE!!!

June 16th, 2009

Very good doctor with a great heart. He explain everything in a very easy way for the patient