Family Physicians

9305 W Thomas Rd
Ste 475
Phoenix, AZ 85037
623-936-3223
Locations and availability (1)

|  Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Person  |  show details
by Jenny on May 21st, 2013

If you would like to be seen by a doctor whose main focus is you and your health, then this is the doctor for you. I have never met a doctor who was more in tune with the needs of his patients, who listens as well as he does, and who actively includes his patients in their plans of care. No one knows my body and what it does (or does not do) as well as I do - and Dr. Hernandez understands that, and utilizes me as a key tool in customizing my care. He takes into consideration his patients' financial and emotional needs too. You won't have him telling you to do a bunch of things you don't need just so he can make money. You living well is his main focus. I have never waited more than 15-20 minutes past my appointment time, and even if I had, it would be worth it. I know that whatever is keeping Dr. Hernandez from his appointment time, someone else needs his attention at right that moment. I am happy to wait because I know I will have his full attention when it is my turn. I also know that wait times at Dr. Hernandez's office are nowhere near as long as they are in a lot of other places in the Valley. 15-20 minutes is child's play.

|  Best Family Dr.  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hernandez has been wonderful to our Family! He is very caring and informational when it comes down to our Health... He's very respectful and a good listener..Dr. Hernandez is a very positive person! He reminds us how important we all are to him and to ourselves... Our family have never felt so comfortable with just any Dr... Only Dr. Hernandez!! You can tell him anything about your diet, and how you feel, and never get negative feedback. He works very hard with us in resolving our health problems!

|  Great family doctor!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Hernandez came highly recommended to me from other family members and after visiting him he quickly became my doctor as well. Now Dr. Hernandez handles almost all of our family. He iPad the most excellent bedside manner and truly makes you feel like you and your health issues matter. I highly recommend this competent and caring doctor.

by Samuel Randall, Esq. on Feb 18th, 2010

I could not ask for a more competent and caring doctor. Keep up the good work Dr. Martin Hernandez!!

by Sandy Quinonez on Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr. Hernandez is so great! He goes above and beyond any other physician I have ever come in contact with. He is a very caring and personable person and makes sure that all my questions are answered before I leave his office. In the past I hated doctor visits and was hesitant about going to the doctor when I was sick, but after my first visit with Dr. Hernandez I have never felt so comfortable. Anytime I hear a family member or friend is looking for a new doctor I always throw out Dr. Hernandezs name! I would recommend him to anyone.

by Sandy Amaya on Dec 3rd, 2008

I am very pleased to say that Dr. Hernandez is an excellent doctor. He is kind, caring, intelligent and respectful. Dr. Hernandez always listens to all of your comments, worries and concerns. I recommend Dr. Hernandez to everyone.