A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hiriart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hiriart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hiriart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiriart graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hiriart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Salvador Hiriart MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Hiriart practice?
- Dr. Martin Hiriart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hiriart practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.