Dr. Martin Hirsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 2nd, 2016
Really impressed
I read reviews online before my appointment and I was so anxious to go. Well let me tell you, my experience was the exact opposite of what everyone else described. The office staff was extremely nice! The nurse explained the entire procedure beforehand and really reassured me. Dr. Hirsch was extremely patient and told me exactly what he was going to do. The procedure was a little painful but he warned me every time before the pain came. The nurse held my hand through out the entire process! I would definitely recommend people to this place!

April 15th, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
I have never written a bad review in my entire life but this experience was so bad I can't hold it in. Overall worst experience at a doctor's office that I have ever had. Ever. When I made my appointment they had me drink 24 oz of water an hour before my appointment which as it turnes out I didn't need to do. Apparently they tell everyone to do that. What if I were 9 months pregnant and holding that much pee was extremely difficult. From the standoffish lady in the first window (not the very pleasant woman who actually signed me in), to the facility itself, to the very forceful tech with zero bedside manner who inserted the instrument so quickly and forcefullyt it took my breath away to the doctor himself who rushed out of the room so quickly he didn't even offer me a towel to wipe the gel off of my lower abdomen. Neither did the tech. I had to walk down the old hallway holding my shirt up so the gel didn't get all over my clothes into an old room with a door that didn't shut all the way . There were no towels or wipes in the changing room either so I had to hold the door shut with one hand so no one could see me naked, take off the paper skirt with the other hand and use it to wipe the gel off my body. Don't even get me started on the dirty disgusting old bathroom with a broken garbage can, stained walls and puddles of leaked soap on the toilet. It was like using the bathroom in Penn Station. It was so horrifying I took pictures with my phone and would attach them to this post if I could. The whole experience was awful. I would NEVER recommend this office or this doctor to anyone.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Hirsch explains everything and is very gently. Nasty office staff.

April 22nd, 2014
Referral from RMA of NJ LLC
One and done on Dr Hirsch and his office at 290 Madison in. morristown. It was a pig sty! I was referred to this office by Sherri Baglione of RMA of New Jersey (Reproductive Medicine Associates), and Dr Michael Drews. There were dust mites all over the waiting room and in hallways going back into exam room. The room I had my HSG test done was also filthy, and out dated. When I told Dr Drews and his staff about this, they were less than interested. As I later found out, Dr Drews and Dr Hirsch went to Cornell Medical SCHOOL and have networked and referred patients over the years, hence why Dr Drews was disinterested in taking any action.