A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hoard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Hoard DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Hoard practice?
- Dr. Martin Hoard has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Hoard practices Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.