A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hoard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin A Hoard DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Hoard practice?
- Dr. Martin Hoard has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Hoard practices Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.