A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Holzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Holzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Holzman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- General Oncology Genitourinary Cancer Head and Neck Cancer Breast Cancer Lung Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Holzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Holzman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Holzman practice?
- Dr. Martin Holzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Holzman practices Radiation Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Waycross, GA.
See Gainesville Radiologists.