Dr. Martin Hopp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

June 24th, 2016
Amazing operation experience
The whole experience was amazing, from beginning to end. I was nervous at first but after the initial consultation where the doctor explain the procedures, I was at ease. I didn't feel the operation at all, mainly because I was prepared through out the whole process from the doctor to the nurses.

May 29th, 2015
I had been treated by previous ENT Doctors in USA and GB from 1983 to 2011 for severe infection in the sinuses and throat. Dr Martin Hopp diagnosed the infection immediately in 2012, and has now eradicated this infection recently. I'm most grateful to him for his patience and caring manner, and for all his assistance he has given through this difficult time. I would also like to thank his efficient and pleasant office staff, and a special thank you to Nurse Tanya.

September 25th, 2014
Excellent doctor
I am being treated for sleep apnea, had surgery to correct my deviated septum so I can use the cpap. I find Dr. Hopp to be very personable and he takes the time to explain my condition and what he can offer as treatment. I am thus far very happy with the result of the corrective surgery. I highly recommend him.

May 25th, 2012
Wait forever
Took more than 1.5 hours to see the doctor. What a joke. If you tell a patient to be here at 10, don't make them wait until 11:45 that is UNFAIR!

September 7th, 2011
This guy is an arrogant nightmare. He wouldn't listen to me, was sarcastic. Hopp laughed at me and rolled his eyes when I said I was concerned re lymphoma. Hopp's diagnosis was allergies - the diagnosis that I got after firing Hopp and going to a new doctor was lymphoma. Hopp is irresponsible.

February 25th, 2011
Most Caring Doctor I've Met, for 7 years
I've been going to Dr. Hopp for the last 7-years and have also found him to be calm, patient and willing to take the time to answer my questions and address not only the problems I was having but also future preventative medicine. He operatred on my sinuses and helped me live a healthier, more enjoyable life. Highly recommended

August 19th, 2010
Patient with no improvement from visit
Dr. Hopp is a crook. If you are serious about your ENT troubles, find a doctor that is not just going to provide you with 0% improvement and then bill you like he performed heart surgery.

July 13th, 2010
Terrible experience.

June 8th, 2010
Can't Afford or Trust This Doctor
After your rushed visit, you'll receive extensive bills outlining expensive "surgical" procedures you didn't even know were performed during your brief visit. I will not return to this office.

May 26th, 2010
Harsh & Frightening Prognosis, no bedside manner at all.
I know the truth hurts but this man went overboard. He scared the heck out of me so much, I went back on the internet and found another surgeon who told me Hopp's percentage of cancer occurance with my condition was incorrect. He acts like I'm just some dumb animal when I'm he's condescending to me. I certainly would never refer him to anyone in pain.

April 22nd, 2010
not caring doctor
not caring doctor

March 4th, 2009
I went to Dr. Hopp with swollen glands and expressed concerns that I had lymphoma. He treated me like a hypochondriac and just told me that I had allergies. I never went back to him and two months later I was diagnosed with lymphoma. Very arrogant guy who seems to enjoy ridiculing his patients.