A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Horenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Horenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horenstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Horenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Horenstein MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Horenstein practice?
- Dr. Martin Horenstein has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Martin Horenstein practices Internal Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.