A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hurd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hurd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Hurd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Martin Hurd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hurd practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.