A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Luther Hurst MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Martin Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Hurst practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.