Learn more about Dr. Martin Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hurwitz, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Hurwitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Hurwitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hurwitz practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI.
See Canton Allergists, Canton Pediatricians, and Canton Pediatric Specialists.