Learn more about Dr. Martin Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hurwitz, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Hurwitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Martin Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Hurwitz practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists, Ypsilanti Pediatricians, and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.