Dr. Martin Hurwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Hurwitz?

Posted on May 19th, 2015

excellent doctor. Made such a difference in my sons life.

RN and Patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Marty Hurwitz is an amazing patient advocate. Others refused to treat me because of my complex and life-threatening medical problems. He understood my desire to be given the same chance as anyone else. I knew I would be sicker than most and be in the hospital more than most but I was willing to take that chance. He worked diligently to arrange the best care by the best doctors in the best hospital for my complex medical problems.

Not Going Back

Posted on February 8th, 2013

We couldn't get our daughter back into see her regular lung and allergy doctor at the Beaumont clinic in a timely fashion. We were directed to see Dr. Hurwitz. We were not impressed. In fact, there must be a reason it is so easy to get an appointment to see him. We will wait and go back and see Dr. Doshi at Beaumont. Its worth waiting 3 months to see him as he takes the time and listens and answers all of our questions when we have seen him in the past. Dr. Hurtwitz wasn't very pleasant to talk to and wasn't the right fit for our daughter or our family.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Spends as much time as necessary to be helpful and have a correct diagnosis. Well worth whatever wait there is. When your turn comes, you will get his full attention. He isn't a superficial doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Have been a patient for 11 years with my kids - Absolutely top notch care - I would highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz -

Posted on October 5th, 2017