Pediatric Pulmonologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pulmonologist
West Bloomfield Asthma, Allergy and Pediatric Pulmonology Center
33200 W 14 Mile Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
248-862-6100
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RN and Patient  |  show details
by Kathi Beiswenger on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Marty Hurwitz is an amazing patient advocate. Others refused to treat me because of my complex and life-threatening medical problems. He understood my desire to be given the same chance as anyone else. I knew I would be sicker than most and be in the hospital more than most but I was willing to take that chance. He worked diligently to arrange the best care by the best doctors in the best hospital for my complex medical problems.

|  Not Going Back  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

We couldn't get our daughter back into see her regular lung and allergy doctor at the Beaumont clinic in a timely fashion. We were directed to see Dr. Hurwitz. We were not impressed. In fact, there must be a reason it is so easy to get an appointment to see him. We will wait and go back and see Dr. Doshi at Beaumont. Its worth waiting 3 months to see him as he takes the time and listens and answers all of our questions when we have seen him in the past. Dr. Hurtwitz wasn't very pleasant to talk to and wasn't the right fit for our daughter or our family.

|  show details
May 7th, 2012

Spends as much time as necessary to be helpful and have a correct diagnosis. Well worth whatever wait there is. When your turn comes, you will get his full attention. He isn't a superficial doctor.

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Have been a patient for 11 years with my kids - Absolutely top notch care - I would highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz -