Learn more about Dr. Martin Hyzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hyzinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyzinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyzinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hyzinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyzinski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyzinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hyzinski MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Hyzinski practice?
- Dr. Martin Hyzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Hyzinski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists, Scranton Hematologists, and Scranton Oncologists.