Learn more about Dr. Martin Hyzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Hyzinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyzinski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyzinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Hyzinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyzinski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyzinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hyzinski MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Hyzinski practice?
- Dr. Martin Hyzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Hyzinski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists, Scranton Hematologists, and Scranton Oncologists.