A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Immerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Immerman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Immerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Immerman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Immerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lee Immerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Immerman practice?
- Dr. Martin Immerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Immerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.