A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Feldman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Feldman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jerry Feldman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Martin Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Feldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.