A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lipton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Liver Cancer
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Univ. Of Chicago Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jerrold Lipton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Martin Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lipton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sausalito, CA.
See Sausalito Radiologists.