A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lipton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Liver Cancer
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Lipton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Univ. Of Chicago Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jerrold Lipton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Martin Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lipton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sausalito, CA.
See Sausalito Radiologists.