A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Saltzman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jay Saltzman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Martin Saltzman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Martin Saltzman practices Nephrology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam Valley, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Nephrologists.