A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Jacob, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jacob has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lee Jacob MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Martin Jacob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Jacob practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tahlequah, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.