A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Jennings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Douglas Jennings DO is a male Geriatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Martin Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Jennings practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians and Mount Pleasant Geriatric Doctors.