A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Jennings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Douglas Jennings DO is a male Geriatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Martin Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Jennings practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians and Mount Pleasant Geriatric Doctors.