A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Jenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenter graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Jenter practice?
Dr. Martin Jenter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.