A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Jenter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenter graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin William Jenter DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Jenter practice?
- Dr. Martin Jenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Jenter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.