Dr. Martin Jenter DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
he may be a good doctor...if you can get through
nobody answers the phone or responds to a voice mail, it seemed like they had billed me before I left the office. In pain and need to see someone? Go someplace else!

July 5th, 2016
excellent doc

March 7th, 2016
Examined me and drained a cyst and I was very impressed by his patience and knowledge. Need a follow up visit

January 5th, 2016
I'd recommend this doctor and office
I found the doctor and the staff very friendly, thorough and accommodating.

September 25th, 2015
Was a patient.
This office is the worst place to go to. Had surgery and then my insurance canceled. I was turned over to a collection agency for non payment. I was paying but not fast enough for office manager. When i got my income back 3 months after she turned me over to collection agency I paid bill in full. Went to make appointment so Dr, Jenter could finish what was needed sfter surgery and office manager won't let me make appointment or talk to doctor . The office manager is so rude. The blonde at front desk is the only nice person there. I see in reviews she does this to alot of dr jenters patients. I don't want to ever go back there!

September 14th, 2015
HE HAS DONE THREE SURGERIES FOR ME
I have been seeing Dr. Jenter for 4 years now, he is always very helpful, friendly and will spend the necessary time answering my questions. His staff is very friendly and helpful, I have no complaints what so ever! When being prepped for one of my surgeries, the nurse in pre op said to me "you have Dr. Jenter, isn't he just the nicest guy, I love working with him".

January 27th, 2014
Don't know what the nay-sayers are talking about
I've been to Dr. Jenter's office twice now and find both my visits courteous, efficient and well mannered. The staff is great, personable and makes one very at ease. No qualms about seeing this Doc at all..

July 12th, 2013
Mrs.
I had a total knee replacement, 2 weeks ago. This was after many other interventions were tried for years, by Dr. Jenter. Dr. Jenter and the Orthopedic Team were awesome. He genuinely cares for each patient and looks at individual needs. Dr. Jenter did an excellent job and helped me to be nearly pain free after two weeks. I am now able to drive and use my cane. The in home physical therapist that I saw was amazing and now I am looking forward to driving myself to my first outpatient Physical Therapy appointment. Thank you so much, Dr. Jenter.Now I can live my life without being in pain everyday!

May 5th, 2013
Awful
Had meniscus surgery 4 months ago. When I complained of pain he sent a certified letter dropping me as a patient (NO LIE). His office staff is incompetent...the only one worth a darn is the blonde nurse who works the front desk - she is a freaking dynamo! The woman who handles insurance (Cindy) is a complete waste of space. I went to another surgeon last week - he said Jenter never should have operated...then gave me an injection called Synvisc One and my knee feels better than it has in 6 months. Stay away from this quack!

July 31st, 2012
I will NEVER recomend this office. His staff is SUPER RUDE, and after waiting an hour your lucky to get to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. And he does not seem to have an answer to ANYTHING! He just says I am not sure.

November 2nd, 2011
I called Dr. Jenter on a weekend after surgery with a few after thought questions and he spent plenty of time answering the questions. He was very complete in telling me whatwas going to take place during my surgery, how long recovery time would be, and he was on course with what he told me. I would highly recommend Dr. Jenter.

September 28th, 2010
Turned away over ten dollar dispute on a nine year old bill
I visited the good dr.s office in 2009 and paid my ten dollar co-pay but nine years later they wont schedule an appointment because the billing dept says I never paid. I offered to pay twice just to avoid a hassle but was told I now needed to contact a collection agency over the matter. So an error on their behalf has denied me health care. His profile says he cares about the whole patient but apparently he just cares about the wallet. Sorry I will pay twice but I will not pay some agency as well when my bill was paid back in 2009.