Surgical Specialist, Urologist

26850 Providence Pkwy
Ste 355
Novi, Novi, MI 48374
248-347-2435
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Don't know what the nay-sayers are talking about  |  show details
by Happy patient on Jan 27th, 2014

I've been to Dr. Jenter's office twice now and find both my visits courteous, efficient and well mannered. The staff is great, personable and makes one very at ease. No qualms about seeing this Doc at all..

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Brenda D. Huffman on Jul 12th, 2013

I had a total knee replacement, 2 weeks ago. This was after many other interventions were tried for years, by Dr. Jenter. Dr. Jenter and the Orthopedic Team were awesome. He genuinely cares for each patient and looks at individual needs. Dr. Jenter did an excellent job and helped me to be nearly pain free after two weeks. I am now able to drive and use my cane. The in home physical therapist that I saw was amazing and now I am looking forward to driving myself to my first outpatient Physical Therapy appointment. Thank you so much, Dr. Jenter.Now I can live my life without being in pain everyday!

|  Awful  |  show details
by John on May 5th, 2013

Had meniscus surgery 4 months ago. When I complained of pain he sent a certified letter dropping me as a patient (NO LIE). His office staff is incompetent...the only one worth a darn is the blonde nurse who works the front desk - she is a freaking dynamo! The woman who handles insurance (Cindy) is a complete waste of space. I went to another surgeon last week - he said Jenter never should have operated...then gave me an injection called Synvisc One and my knee feels better than it has in 6 months. Stay away from this quack!

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I will NEVER recomend this office. His staff is SUPER RUDE, and after waiting an hour your lucky to get to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. And he does not seem to have an answer to ANYTHING! He just says I am not sure.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I called Dr. Jenter on a weekend after surgery with a few after thought questions and he spent plenty of time answering the questions. He was very complete in telling me whatwas going to take place during my surgery, how long recovery time would be, and he was on course with what he told me. I would highly recommend Dr. Jenter.

|  Turned away over ten dollar dispute on a nine year old bill  |  show details
by no care in this health care on Sep 28th, 2010

I visited the good dr.s office in 2009 and paid my ten dollar co-pay but nine years later they wont schedule an appointment because the billing dept says I never paid. I offered to pay twice just to avoid a hassle but was told I now needed to contact a collection agency over the matter. So an error on their behalf has denied me health care. His profile says he cares about the whole patient but apparently he just cares about the wallet. Sorry I will pay twice but I will not pay some agency as well when my bill was paid back in 2009.

|  still fractured  |  show details
by salemlampworks1 on Aug 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Went to see this guy for fractured calcaneous (heel) 4 wks in cast than went to therapy. After ten months nonunion fracture .Better for me if I never went to him for help.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Fractured calcaeous  |  show details
by salemlampworks on Aug 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Went to see this guy for a fractured heel (calcaneous) almost a year later nonunion fracture .In cast for only 4 weeks than right to therapy big mistake.Waiting time in office up to 1 hour .Staff acts like you are putting them out by being there.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com